Freshen Your Home Room By Room Through This Simple Ingredient
Having the holiday season in full swing and friends and family visiting from places far and near, you should have a checklist full of things to do. Do not forget to freshen up your house before friends and family arrive and make it simple with 1 ingredient you might already have in your kitchen.
Baking soda aids to easily freshen and thoroughly clean nearly every area in your home. From upholstery and carpets
to kitchen sinks as well as shower curtains, baking soda will be able to refresh your home without draining your wallet.
Room by room, listed below are some of the many ways that baking soda can freshen your house this holiday season:
* Clean up your food prep area as well as tools by using natural, food safe ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda rather than harsh cleansers. Sprinkle baking soda in a moist sponge or cloth then clean, rinse and dry the area. This is great for counter tops, stainless-steel
sinks, chopping boards, microwaves, ovens, as well as range hoods.
* What goes down sometimes comes back up. To help you deodorize your drains and also garbage disposal and keep lingering odors from resurfacing, pour baking soda down the drain while you are running warm tap water.
* Make sure to keep an open box of baking soda within your refrigerator to aid everything taste fresh. Alter the container once a month for ideal freshness.
* Freshen up sofas and chairs by sprinkling ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda on covers. Wait fifteen minutes before vacuuming the surface. You can even use this technique to deodorize your carpets and rugs.
* Never allow your pets play fetch with chemicals. Thoroughly clean plastic and rubber pet toys safely just by cleaning in a solution of baking soda and warm water. Scatter baking soda on dry pet mattresses or furry toys and wait 15 minutes before vacuuming the unpleasant smells away.
* Thoroughly clean as well as freshen splatters on carpets and rugs simply by soaking up as much of the leak as possible. Thoroughly clean the stain by the carpet manufacturer’s directions and allow it to dry. And after that, sprinkle on some baking soda and let it sit before vacuuming it away.
* Baking soda can polish silver right away. Just before your guests come for dinner, make a natural cleaning paste having 3 parts ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, and one part water. Gently rub the solution on the silver having a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry for shining flatware.
* Get rid of the dirt and grime from restroom tiles and no-wax floors with this easy solution. Combine 1/2-cup baking soda in a bucket of warm water, then mop and rinse for a clean, sparkling floor.
* Thoroughly clean and freshen your vinyl shower curtain by sprinkling baking soda on a moist sponge or brush. Scrub the curtain, rinse and hang it up to dry.
* Keep fresh towels readily available for family and friends. To acquire all of them at their cleanest, add one cup of baking soda to your laundry to make liquid detergent work harder. A better balance of pH in the wash will get clothes cleaner, fresher and also brighter.
To Get The Most Comprehensive Home Inspection In the Dallas Area, Give Us A Call Today (972) 652-0360 or Click Here To Schedule Online Now!